Addresses the forensics needed to analyze employee ACA activity and proactively simplify compliance efforts
The Affordable Care Act (ACA) has shaken up the business community with complex rules and regulations. Many businesses continue to face unprecedented challenges on how they are positioned to comply with these regulations.
The ACA will require your engagement in technology solutions to help you develop and execute a best-fit strategy for ACA compliance and cost control. Spreadsheets, homegrown reports, and manual calculations will do little to simplify the highly complex process that has potentially significant financial consequences. You need to track, integrate, and analyze data across time and attendance, payroll, and HR.
Workforce One includes ACA technology solutions that operate directly within the platform and across all applications. The ACA Manager lets you proactively manage your ACA compliance strategy across your entire workforce with tools for managing regular and variable hour employees’ compliance, automated benefits eligibility notifications, and comprehensive reporting.
- Get accurate visibility into the average hours worked by full and part time employees, including look back and stability periods
- Automate benefits eligibility with notifications and employee enrollment
- Compliance alerts trigger notifications when ACA activity changes
- Monitor your workforce by analyzing schedules, time records, and benefits enrollment in real time
- Provide comprehensive auditing and reporting features that will permit you to provide evidence of your ACA compliance efforts and account for the annual filing requirements
- Offload the burden of producing and filing the 1094-C and 1095-C forms
ACA Manager Video
Watch an animated video on the Mosaic Workforce One ACA Manager