When it comes to benefits management, it seems there is an endless struggle to simplify the process between payers and paperwork. The right software will help you overcome obstacles and enhance internal efficiencies.
It’s all about finding a powerful database that unlocks the tools your team needs to be the best they can be. At Mosaic HCM, we speak benefits administration in our sleep. Our team is comprised of best-in-the-business HR pros who’ve spent their lives leading human resource initiatives.
Thanks to our staff of life-long HR pros, and our status as a Premier Partner with Kronos, you can rest assured your benefits problems will be put to rest.
If you’re shopping for an employee benefits solution, you might be familiar with the Kronos brand. They’re great at what they do, and we’re proud to partner with such a great company.
We understand that you could simply buy the software directly from Kronos or other vendors, but, before you do so, please allow us to explain the Mosaic HCM difference:
- Seamless Implementation. With an off-the-shelf benefits solution, you may receive great software, but what does that really mean if it doesn’t work for your business? Our team understands the intricacies associated with unique business needs; after all, we’re the people who guided our teams’ benefits administration practices before coming to Mosaic HCM! We’ll troubleshoot obstacles and find solutions for you long before the implementation process gets underway.
- A Team of HR Pros Who Are in Your Corner. We challenge you to find an HCM platform that can offer you the incredible levels of real-life benefits administration our Mosaic team brings to the table. We’re not just a platform provider; we’re invested in your company because we’ve done what you do!
- An Incredible Menu of Automation Tools. Before Kronos Workforce Ready entered the picture, benefits administration was a cumbersome endeavor. Now, with a robust platform that’s backed by outstanding benefits pros, you’ll have a potent weapon that easily battles insurance carrier conundrums and communication mishaps.
- Enrollment for new hires
- Qualified life events (QLEs)
- Annual open enrollment
This platform gives your people everything they need to make informed decisions and enroll themselves by way of a simple online interface or right from their mobile device.
- Automation for open enrollment, new hires, qualified life events, and employee terminations across multiple providers and systems
- Checks and balances, ensuring your company isn’t paying for de-enrolled and ineligible employees’ insurance and benefits
- Seamless updating and synchronicity between insurance, 401(k), and healthcare savings account providers
- Automate the COBRA notifications process
- Manage payments and review and approve changes effortlessly
- Meet compliance by ensuring you meet all required deadlines to avoid potential fines
- Identify discrepancies to the penny
- Receive notifications about new provider invoices
- Have up-to-date information about providers and plans at your fingertips
- Compare payments to invoices quickly
- Integrate and automate retirement transactions with your in-house or outsourced payroll provider
- Maintain compliance with ERISA
- Schedule updates and reports according to your payroll schedule
- Track and manage employee and employer contributions
- Notify employees about ACA updates automatically
- Track your employees’ hours worked
- Monitor employee compliance metrics
- Relinquish the hassle of producing and auditing IRS ACA forms