Kronos is the name every HR professional knows. Mosaic is the HCM brand every one of our clients loves. Unlike many HCM suites, our solution was built from the ground up as a single platform without a single code of integration. With a unified solution, you get a holistic view of your employees across HR, time and attendance, and payroll. The power of doing business better is readily available at your fingertips.
No matter how small or large your company, Mosaic’s Workforce Ready platform can help you conquer compliance issues, streamline payroll processes, and make time easier to manage. The power of doing business better is readily available at your fingertips.
Our company is founded on the principle of providing superior service. We’re proud to provide a world-class HCM software, but we go beyond the box. We believe in seamless software implementations that don’t disrupt your workflow. We believe in being the best in the business, and our above-the-bar service model shines through with every interaction we have with our clients. We believe that everything we do should help your business be a little better tomorrow than it was yesterday by providing simple tools and data-rich reports. We don’t sell a software product. We support an overall HCM solution.
Mosaic is comprised of a team of people who are lifelong human resource professionals. We employ the absolute best and brightest in the HR and payroll industries. Our employees have a unique understanding of our clients because we’ve been there. We know the frustrations associated with manual processes. We’ve had to answer to problems revolving around human error. We know it takes time to learn how to use new tools. We’ll empathize with your situations, provide answers, and offer support in any way we can because we are you.
We get it. 95% of our staff is operational, meaning nearly our entire company is here solely to deliver outcomes for our clients. The remaining 5% is comprised of our executive team, who also work daily to ensure our clients enjoy an outstanding product. We’re also entirely made up of certified professionals who maintain PHR, SPHR, FPC and CPP certifications, making us one of the most qualified firms in the industry.
Our competitors are sales organizations. At Mosaic HCM, we’re proud to say we’re a service organization that also happens to offer a product that’ll be the answer to all your human capital management conundrums.
- Embrace the capabilities of time, payroll, productivity, recruitment, and employee engagement efforts in a single database that can easily pull data from various departments to give your leaders greater transparency into the organization.
- Maximize specific metrics by way of easy-to-read, robust reporting that enables you to visualize the information your data is telling you.
- Proactively analyze business decisions with real-time numbers that incorporate quantity and quality for big-picture and department-specific results.
- Enjoy impeccable support from the folks who built Mosaic HCM with leaders like you in mind.
- We take implementation seriously. You're our customer, and we want to make this implementation as easy as possible for you and your team. It's our job to understand what you need and put the solutions in place that will simplify scheduling for your entire team. It's your job to enjoy the fruits of our labor when it's all said and done.
- We're a service provider. If you've ever tried our competitors, you'll understand there's a big difference between sales-oriented HCM vendors and service-oriented HCM vendors. Sure, the other guys can sell you a great product, but if they disappear after an implementation, what good are they? At Mosaic, outstanding service is fundamental to everything we do. We invite you to experience the better side of the business.
- Our team is comprised of human resource human beings. Forget chatbots or emails that go into the great unknown. Mosaic employs real human beings. They're not just any employees, though, they're people people. They're the best and brightest individuals in the business, who've spent their careers in the HR and payroll industries. We've walked in your shoes. We know what you're going through. With our arsenal of empathy, customer service, and software solutions, you'll be glad you chose the pros at Mosaic HCM.